The race Director and the Organising Committee reserve the right to impose penalties ranging from 3 minutes to disqualification, depending on the seriousness and repetition of the following infringements:
1. Leaving rubbish outside the areas designated as refreshment areas (+/-100 m).
We adhere to the campaign – I don’t throw rubbish
2. Bib number not visible.
3. Overtaking in sections equipped with fixed ropes.
4. Failure to pass through mandatory check points.
5. Unsportsmanlike conduct – as not assisting a participant in need of help.
6. Not carrying or not using the mandatory equipment.
7. Not following the instructions of the organisation or the judges.
8. Refusing to undergo a doping test or testing positive.