1. The race will take place on mountain paths with a demanding route of ascents and descents, with some equipped sections, fixed ropes and ferratas, passing through exposed ledges and steep rocky slopes of unstable stones and grassy meadows. Given the characteristics of the route, participants are obliged to wear suitable footwear and clothing. Gloves are also recommended for the Maga Skymarathon.
2. The following equipment is mandatory and must be carried by athletes for the entire duration of the race:
– Windproof jacket;
– Glass or container (flask, water bottle, etc.).
2. Spot checks on equipment will be carried out during the race, if the athlete is found without the mandatory equipment may be sanctioned with 10 minutes penalty.
3. In the event of bad weather forecasts, the organisation reserves the right to add items to the mandary equipment, which will be communicated the days before the race on the event website and social channels.
4. The use of poles is optional. In technical sections, hands must be absolutely free.